Dr. Ananta Singh Raghuvanshi
Designation: Executive Director-Sales & Marketing DLF Home Developers Ltd
Award Name: Iconic Women Creating a Better World for All
DLF is one of India’s largest real estate Companies. Ananta is amongst the few, women leaders with over 26 years in the Indian real estate industry. She has handled diverse portfolios of residential plots, villas, apartments, luxury holiday homes, SCOs, shopping centers and offices across 16 top Indian cities. As Senior Vice President-Retail, she was responsible for setting up the company’s ‘retail leasing division’. Ananta has been instrumental in the Sales, Marketing, Advertising, PR, Dealer Relations and new product launches of Gurgaon’s landmark residential, retail and commercial projects from 1991 to 2002.
Her last assignment was as the Chief Executive-Retail (India) & Corporate Residential Sales, Emaar MGF Land Ltd. Emaar are the creators of the World’s tallest building-“Burj Khalifa” and the World’s Largest mall-“Dubai Mall”, Emaar MGF Sales Portfolio included the Common Wealth Games Village, Delhi & Palm Springs, Emarald Hills etc. Gurgaon.
Ananta is alumnus of Miranda House, Delhi University. She is B.Sc., MBA, MA, B.Ed, PGDCA and a PhD in Marketing Management. She is a Gold Medalist from YWCA of Delhi in Marketing Mgt., PR & Advertising. She’s been on the Advisory Council of the Asia Retail Congress, a technical session Chairperson for seminars, on editorial board of industry magazines, jury of marketing awards, authoring industry trends and on the Area Advisory Board of RICS School of Built Environment. She participated in the projects “How Star Women Succeed” and “Managing your Own Human Capital” of Harvard Business School under the guidance of Professor Boris Groysberg. She is a recipient of the following individual awards in addition to the many for projects:
1) Real Estate’s Outstanding Women Professional of the Year, North India Real Estates Award, 2015.
2) Dynamic Woman of Indian Realty; Indian Realty Awards 2014
3) Top 100 World Marketing Leaders; World Marketing Congress 2014
4) Female Face of Indian Real Estate 2013: India Realty Awards 2013
5) Professional of the year 2013: United Provinces Awards, Estate Avenues
6) Outstanding Professional of the Year 2013: North India Realty Awards
7) Marketer of the Year 2013: North India Estate Summit 2013
8) Human Achievers Excellence Award 2013
9) 20 Most Talented CMOs (Real Estate) 2013 Award from ET NOW 2013
10) Realty Mughal of the Year-2012 at IRA Awards by Property Observer Group
11) Marketer of the Year at Estate World Awards 2011
12) Women Professional of the Year at the National Realtor Awards 2010
13) Women Super Achiever Award-Retail at Asia Retail Congress 2009